Millennium Development Goals (MDGs):
Goal 4: Reduce Child Mortality
Goal 5: Improve Maternal Health
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
For the United Nations General Assembly Open Working Group (OWG)’s sessions on Sustainable development goals (SDGs) and drafts of the past nine sessions, click here.
World Health Organization (WHO) Global Targets 2025
1. 40% reduction in the number of children under-5 who are stunted
2. 50% reduction of anaemia in women reproductive age
3. 30% reduction in low birth weight
4. no increase childhood overweight
5. increase the rate of exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months up to at least 50%
6. reduce and maintain childhood wasting to less than 5%
To read more about the WHO Global health targets 2025, click here.